Kempex – committed to quality throughout the value chain
Kempex is committed to quality. It is an intrinsic part of everything we do. Our quality base is the latest EU legislation and our certifications include:
- CEP (Certificate of European Pharmacopeia): CEP 2001-317-REV00 (Neomycin Sulfate LM) – CEP 2000-069-REV01 (DHS Sulfate LM)
- COS (Certificate of Sustainability)
- For LongMarch product line: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and EDQM (European Directorate for Quality Medicines)
Our experience dates from 1987. We have the know-how to deliver consistent and reliable quality throughout our broad variety of specialty ingredients in their respective (veterinary) application fields.
Commitment to quality in supply
Our state-of-the-art premises allow us to commit ourselves to quality in every step of our value chain. This includes supply where we use:
- The latest software enabling full batch traceability for all ingredients throughout the supply chain
- State-of-the-art warehousing for safe delivery in the right GMP conditions
- A bonded warehouse for import and export clearance
Kempex – partnering for innovation and cutting-edge Research and Development
Kempex knows the value of partnering. Our partnerships ensure constant exchange of knowledge and experience. This creates indispensable creative synergies keeping our customers one step ahead in their respective fields.
Expert partnership for maximum bioavailability
For delivery systems, we work with a Belgian application center that ensures cutting-edge technology. This includes granulation and encapsulation techniques and a research pilot plant for exploring innovative ideas to improve bioavailability and consequently a decreased intake of the additive or API to obtain the same (clinical) effect.
Staying on top of the game – Research and Development partnerships
Do you want to know more about our quality processes for product reliability and safety? Contact us for more information.